First Nations of South Africa: Please STOP the extermination of Hindus in Bangladesh
The First Nations of South Africa has written to its Minister of Cooperation and International Relations demanding that the practice of extermination of Hindus in Bangladesh must cease with immediate effect.
The letter was endorsed by the Sanathan Dharma Organization in Durban South Africa and copied to Prime Minister Sheik Hasina of Bangladesh; Prime Minister of India, Honourable Narendra Modi; President Joe Biden of the USA; and President Tsai-Ing-wen of the Republic of Taiwan.
The letter states, in part: “Bangladesh has systematically violated all International Instruments over the years and continues to do so. That makes the Bangladesh regime a criminal regime that needs to be sanctioned. The basic Human Rights of Hindus in Bangladesh has been systematically violated over many years with the collusion, involvement and participation of the Bangladesh Government, its security organs and government departments.
“We raise the following matters for your immediate attention and action. Since 1947, Hindus have been subjected to a systematic series of attacks that were designed and implemented to
● Destroy and ultimately murder them and destroy their places of worship
● Subject Hindus to economic and job discrimination very similar to that discrimination practiced by the apartheid government of South Africa
● Displace Hindus from their places of worship and residences, and
● Force Hindus to convert to Islam
● Prevent Hindus from obtaining land for economic activities
“In 2011, your Muslim community stated that by the year 2030 there will not be a single Hindu or Hindu Temple in Bangladesh. We demand that you investigate this matter and cause it to cease forthwith.
“Our requirements are that you
● Immediately instruct your government to investigate the murders of Hindus in Bangladesh, including the murder of Partha Das in Noakhali .
● Investigate the latest attacks on Hindus and ensure that the perpetrators are arrested and brought before a competent court of law to hear the matter.
● Take immediate measures to end the discrimination against Hindus and afford them opportunities as befitting citizens of that country.
● Ensure that the Hindu community is not harassed, discriminated against and that their places of worship and residences are not attacked by the mobs of Muslims that you have thus far failed to hold accountable.
● Appoint a Judicical Commission of Enquiry into the violation of Human Rights by Muslims on the Hindus in your country.
“Should you fail to cease the attacks on the Hindus in Bangladesh, we will immediately take the following action: We shall call on the international community leaders, organizations and people to:
● Consider and impose sanctions against all Members of the Bangladesh Parliament to ensure that they are restricted from travelling internationally.
● Freeze the assets of the Bangladesh government in as many countries as possible.
● Deny entry of Bangladesh citizens and passport holders into their countries.
● Start a process to cut off all sports and cultural links with Bangladesh.
● Impose trade sanctions against Bangladesh.
● Impose diplomatic sanctions against Bangladesh by reducing the status of High Commissions to mere office of Interests, in as many countries as possible.”
The letter was signed by Paramount Chief Ratel Richard, Paramount Chief R Richard, Senior Chief Usha, Senior Chief HF Ally, Senior Chief L Omar, Senior Chief B Hans, Chief W van Der Walt, Chief D Mpangane, and Chief K Mark. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your letters, articles, photos and short videos to this free online Indo-Caribbean paper: email@example.com